Saturday, June 2, 2007

First Topic: Guardians

OK, let's get this show on the road. The first topic for the Front Lobby Bench writing blog will be...

Guardians.

A Guardian is a being that is created in response to a deep, unfulfilled need of a child. They take various forms and serve various purposes, depending on what the child in question needs. They are invisibe to most and generally dismissed as imaginary friends. But their existence is key to many a child's growth and well being.

Where do Guardians come from? Do they even exist before children need them? And what happens to them when the children they help no longer need them?

1 comment:

trekker9er said...

My post for this is coming. I've just been having problems with the setting.

I had two out of three questions answered the day I read the topic, and last week the third answer came to me. Yesterday I think I had a break through in where the scene is set and how the answers are conveyed. We shall see!